In partnership with insurtech Igloo, foodpanda brings you PandaCare, personal accident cover, to help you ride on, fuss-free.
Accidental Death – Up to S$100,000
Accidental Medical Expenses – Up to S$1,500/accident
Accidental Mobile Phone Screen Damage – Up to S$200
Daily Hospital Cash – Up to S$150/day (to 14 days)
Permanent Total/Partial Disablement – Up to S$100,000
Temporary Disablement – Up to S$100/week (to 52 weeks)
Frequently Asked Questions
This Policy is designed exclusively for a foodpanda rider and his/her immediate family member(s) who are either a Singapore citizen, permanent resident or person holding valid employment, study or dependent passes or permits from Singapore, aged between 18 years old and 65 years old, and residing in Singapore. The cover will terminate when the Insured Person attains 70 years old or lives or intends to live in another country for more than 6 consecutive months.
An Accident refers to an event that happens suddenly and gives rise to a result which the Insured Person did not intend or anticipate. All the benefits of this Policy are payable subject to the occurrence of Accidents during the policy period.
You can buy 1 PandaCare Policy. Your policy will be renewed as long as you pay the renewal premium and observe the terms and conditions of the Policy.
These are stated in the General Exclusions in the Policy. Some key exclusions are:
· War, civil war, ionising radiations or radioactive contamination
· Pre-existing condition
· Injury under the influence of alcohol or drugs · Any act of terrorism
· Injury arising from excluded occupations such as security guard/officer, aircrew, shipyard crew, construction workers, workers engaged in maintenance, cleaning, or repair activities involving scaffolding or gondolas, or in any occupation dealing with explosives, poisonous or hazardous gases
Either you or MSIG can cancel the Policy by giving us 14 days’ notice in writing.
If you cancel the Policy:
a) For monthly policy: No premium will be refunded for mid month Policy cancellation. Premium will be refunded if the premium has been paid for your Policy renewal provided that the renewal period has not commenced.
b) For annual policy: You will receive a pro-rated refund of premium paid from the date of cancellation provided no claim has arisen and the amount refundable is more than $25.
· Claims must be submitted as soon as reasonably possible
· For Accidental Death claims, please contact us at email@example.com
· For all other claims, please follow the instructions in Igloo’s Customer Portal; link to the portal will be sent to you after policy has been issued
· Written proof of the accident such as police report, doctor’s report, original medical receipts, invoices and all supporting documents must be furnished as proof of claim
Please contact us at +65 8609 2811 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org