Based on the Engagement Survey we sent out, you mentioned that you would be interested in learning more about basic money management and financial literacy. We’ve decided to partner with the Institute for Financial Literacy (IFL) to bring you our first ever Finance 101 Webinar: Financial Resilience during Covid-19 as a foodpanda rider.
Here is what you will learn in the 1-hour online course:
- Taking stock of your finances
- Preparing a Crisis Budget
- Reviewing your debt
- Government assistance schemes
October 29, 2020 Thursday
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Here’s how you can sign-up:
- First come, first served basis. Maximum of 100 riders.
- Please make sure that you do not book a shift during the time of the webinar.
- Sign up here.
- Riders who made the cut will receive an SMS containing the Zoom Webinar link and password.
- Riders will receive a reminder a few days before the webinar via SMS.