Welcome to the third series of financial lessons for our foodpanda riders. Based on the Engagement Survey we sent out, you mentioned that you would be interested in learning more about basic money management and financial literacy. We’ve decided to partner with the Institute for Financial Literacy (IFL) to bring you a course on Major Financial Products!
Here's what you will learn in the 1-hour online course:
This course aims to help you understand the features and risks of some major financial products. You will also learn about investment strategies and how to construct an investment portfolio based on your financial needs and risk appetite.
- Investment-Linked Insurance Policies (ILPs)
- Unit Trusts
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
Date: January 29, 2021 (Friday)
Time: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Here's how you can sign-up:
- First come, first served basis. Maximum of 100 riders.
- Sign up here. Riders who sign-up here will receive the zoom link via SMS first.
- Riders will receive a reminder a few days before the webinar via SMS.
- We will also share the zoom link on Telegram for other riders to join.