Welcome to the second series of financial lessons for our foodpanda riders. Based on the Engagement Survey we sent out, you mentioned that you would be interested in learning more about basic money management and financial literacy. We’ve decided to partner with the Institute for Financial Literacy (IFL) to bring you Investing 101:
Here's what you will learn in the 2-hour & 30 min online course:
Learn basic concepts and considerations when it comes to investing and understand the features and risks of common financial products.
- Investment objectives and risk appetite
- Risk-return trade-off
- The 3 investment strategies: Diversification, Asset Allocation, and Dollar Cost Averaging
- Understanding the major financial products and the associated risks
- Considerations when constructing an investment portfolio
Date: December 17, 2020 Thursday
Time: 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Here's how you can sign-up:
- First come, first served basis. Maximum of 100 riders.
- Sign up here. Riders who sign-up here will receive the zoom link via SMS first.
- Riders will receive a reminder a few days before the webinar via SMS.
- We will also share the zoom link on Telegram for other riders to join.