Calling all PMD & Cyclist Pandas!
Hey, Pandas! We’re rolling out an LTA Safe Riding Program this July! It’s a 1 hour and 30-minute theory and practical session where you will be briefed and trained on PMD/Bicycle safety riding knowledge. Pandas will receive a certificate and gift from the LTA after completion as well! In order to encourage our riders to sign-up, 2 Pandas from the final list of participants will win an Apple Series 3 watch through a raffle draw! A total of 60 participants will be selected for the program – 30 Pandas per session.
- Riders with LTA-compliant PMDs may choose to bring their own PMDs for a better training experience. Otherwise, PMDs/Bicycles will be provided during the session.
- Please come in your foodpanda uniform.
- Please wear covered shoes.
- Please fill out the LTA engagement form upon the taking of attendance.
- Meeting place and attendance taking will be at the Kampong Glam Community Club Level 3: Classroom, 15 minutes before your scheduled session. (5:45 PM or 7:15 PM) Late riders will not be eligible for the raffle. Address: 385 Beach Rd, Singapore 199581
Who is eligible to join and win an Apple Series 3 Watch:
- Riders who use PMDs/Bicycles as their delivery vehicle type
- Riders who have completed at least 200 orders in the month of May will be prioritized during the selection of final participants
- Riders with 0 no-show will be prioritized during the selection of final participants
- Riders on the order-based service fee structure will be prioritized during the selection of final participants
Riders who have passed the criteria and have been selected from the sign-up form will be posted here next week.
Event Photos & Winners
Congratulations to the following riders for winning an Apple Series 3 Watch through the final participants’ raffle! Check out our event photos below!