Screenshots of Documents Upload
- Please look through this page for examples of acceptable screenshots that we require for the approval of your account.
- By submitting the correct screenshots, the time taken to approve your account will be faster.
- Pictures of photocopies are not acceptable. The document submitted has to be a screenshot or photo of the actual document.
IC (Front and Back)
- Your IC must be pink for SGP and blue for PR
- All details must be shown clearly without being covered
- Green IC ie NS man IC is not acceptable
- Your name, IC, and vaccination details must be shown clearly.
- This can be accessed via your Health Hub (https://www.healthhub.sg)
- In the menu dropdown, click on Covid-19 Vaccination Records
- Log in with your Singpass
- Click on “download PDF version” (This is the only way to capture your Name, IC, and vaccination details)
Driving License (Front and Back)
- Only Class 2 / 2A / 2B / 3 / 3A / 3C / 3CA driving licenses will be accepted.
- The insurance companies you can choose are not limited to the examples below.
- Your car must be commercially insured and must have the clause to cover Food Delivery services in order to drive with foodpanda.
PAB Theory Test Results
- From 1 January 22, power-assisted bicycle (PAB) and e-scooter riders must pass a mandatory online theory test before they are able to ride on cycling paths and roads (applicable to PABs only). This will improve awareness of active mobility rules, code of conduct, and safe riding practices, in support of a safe and sustainable active mobility landscape.
- Registration for your online test will be available here. Riders who wish to take the test must register for an account on the theory test portal using their SingPass at least a day before taking the test.
- You can either upload the registration letter from LTA or upload a photo of your PAB showing its plate number and orange affixed seal.