To help you understand your rider app better, we’ve summarized all the latest product features in one page. Please ensure that your rider app is updated to its latest version to enjoy all these features. Check them out below:
- Rider Self Service Tool
- Break Until End of Shift
- Forgot Password
- Cash out
- Live Acceptance Rate
- Performance Tab
- Self Re-dispatch Orders
- Accept/Reject Orders
- Shift Extension
- On-Demand Break
Rider Self Service Tool
You can now reach your dispatchers using this tool! Please remember the following:
- Please select the correct issue that you are facing
- If you need to contact the dispatcher, make sure that you’ve selected the correct issue before you click ‘chat with dispatcher”
- A message regarding your issue will be sent to the dispatcher automatically. Briefly explain your situation to the dispatcher.
Break Until End of Shift
In addition to the existing feature of requesting for xx minutes of break, you now have the option to request for a break until the end of your shift! You can see this option in the dropdown menu for break request timing.
You can now reset your password in case you have forgotten it!
- Click on “forgot password” button below the login screen.
- Enter your registered email id and click “send”
- You will see a success or failure message based on the credentials you have placed. Note: If you enter a number that does not belong to any rider in our database, you will receive an error message.
- You will receive an sms with a new auto generated password
- You can use this password to login in to the roadrunner app and reset it through Shifts > My Profile
From September 23 2020 onwards, you will be receiving your service fees in the “wallet” of your rider app and you can cash out once a week for FREE! ($0.50 for every succeeding cash out) Please note that you will be receiving your previous week’s service fees every Wednesday, and you may cash out after this day. Click here for the Frequently Asked Questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often will I receive payments?
Your service fees will be added to your wallet weekly.
Will COD received be deducted from the wallet and thus service fee?
Yes, as long as the service fee in your wallet is higher than the COD collected, the deduction happens automatically. If you collect more COD than you have money in your wallet, this will still be deducted via PayLah!
Should I still top-up my PayLah! wallet?
Yes. For your Cash On Delivery orders, you would still need to top up your PayLah! wallet for the daily deduction, despite the weekly cash out of your service fees.
What if I do not cash out my service fees?
If you do not cash out for 2 months, we will pay the outstanding amount to your bank account directly
Live Acceptance Rate
From September 21 (Monday) onwards, your live Acceptance Rate will be shown on your Accept/Reject Screen.
Want to improve your batch? With the new Performance Tab, you will now be able to check your real-time score and where you stand among the other riders. You can now better understand how to reach your Batch goals! Your Performance Tab includes:
For your convenience, we’ve moved the information about your Score from “Shifts” to the Main Menu. Now, all you need to know about your Batch is one click away!
Self Re-dispatch Orders
From the afternoon of July 13 2020, you will now be able to re-dispatch your accepted orders! But please use this feature wisely as this will affect your Acceptance Rate calculation. Stacked orders can still be re-dispatched as long as they haven’t been picked up. But please note that if you re-dispatch an order in a stacked order, the rest of the orders may be redispatched as well.
With the Dynamic Service fees, you will be able to see how much you can make per order before deciding whether to Accept/Reject it! But use this feature wisely, as this may affect your Acceptance Rate calculation.
Sometimes during peak hours we might need your extra help. If you are willing to extend your shift for another 30 minutes, you can indicate this in your rider app at the start of your shift. You can let us know during your shift as well by using the toggle shown below. When your shift is successfully extended, you will receive a notification. Shift adjustments are fully automated, so you don’t need to reach out to Dispatchers since they do not have access.
You can now request for breaks yourself and you no longer need to go through a dispatcher. You have break options of 5, 10, 15 & 30 minutes.
- Click on the Status button on the lower left-hand corner of your Roadrunner app
- Click on the button Request Break
- Confirm your decision by clicking on button Continue
- Select break duration and click Send
- Wait for confirmation and you’re all set!