To help you understand your rider app better, we’ve summarized all the latest product features in one page. Please ensure that your rider app is updated to its latest version to enjoy all these features. Check them out below:
- Rider Tip
- Proof of Delivery
- Rider Self Service Tool
- App Inbox
- Break Until End of Shift
- Forgot Password
- Cash Out
- Live Acceptance Rate
- Performance Tab
- Login Authentication
- Self Re-dispatch Orders
- Accept/Reject Orders
- Shift Extension
- On-Demand Break
Great news! From Sep 6, 2021, we will be launching the “Rider Tipping” feature in our foodpanda app! Customers will now be able to choose a tipping amount before placing an order. Please take note of the following things:
- Tip amounts (if any) will be included in the amount shown on your Acceptance Screen
- Split Deliveries: All riders involved will see the total tip amount (if any) and the order fee in their Acceptance Screens. However, the tips will be split equally between the riders who completed the order. Therefore, the order service fee you will receive may be lower than what you saw on the Acceptance Screen.
- Tips will not be paid if the order was cancelled.
- Check the Payment Tab in your rider app for the tip amounts you’ve received for your orders.
Excellent service leads to happy customers and happy customers are more likely to tip on their next purchase. Let’s continue being the best delivery riders in Singapore.
Proof of Delivery
Please be reminded that you are only allowed to drop-off orders at the customer’s pin location and that for some orders, a Proof of Delivery photo will be required. This is done by simply taking a photo and uploading it on your rider app before clicking “drop-off”. Important reminders:
- You cannot upload photos from your album. The photo must be taken on the spot.
- The uploaded photo must clearly show the order at the drop-off location (Ex: the order and the unit number)
- For return orders to pandamart, kindly upload a photo of the order returned to the picker at pandamart.
We monitor our Pandas closely to ensure that our fleet is as exceptional as ever. Riders who do not comply may be reported and blacklisted.
Rider Self Service Tool
You can now reach your dispatchers using this tool! Please remember the following:
- Please select the correct issue that you are facing
- If you need to contact the dispatcher, make sure that you’ve selected the correct issue before you click ‘chat with dispatcher”
- A message regarding your issue will be sent to the dispatcher automatically. Briefly explain your situation to the dispatcher.
You can now receive and store updates on your roadrunner app inbox! You can find this by heading over to your notification center.
Break Until End of Shift
In addition to the existing feature of requesting for xx minutes of break, you now have the option to request for a break until the end of your shift! You can see this option in the dropdown menu for break request timing.
You can now reset your password in case you have forgotten it!
- Click on “forgot password” button below the login screen.
- Enter your registered email id and click “send”
- You will see a success or failure message based on the credentials you have placed. Note: If you enter a number that does not belong to any rider in our database, you will receive an error message.
- You will receive an sms with a new auto generated password
- You can use this password to login in to the roadrunner app and reset it through Shifts > My Profile
All your service fees are being credited to your rider wallet every week and you can cash out once a week for FREE ($0.50 for every succeeding cash out). Please note that you can view the service fees of your previous week every Monday, but you can only cash it out 48 hours later.
Example: The amount credited into your account on Mon (Feb 8) can be withdrawn on Wed (Feb 10).
Frequently Asked Questions
How often will I receive payments?
Your service fees will be added to your wallet weekly and you can it out 48 hours after.
Will COD received be deducted from the wallet and thus service fee?
Yes, as long as the service fee in your wallet is higher than the COD collected, the deduction happens automatically. If you collect more COD than you have money in your wallet, this will still be deducted via PayLah!
Should I still top-up my PayLah! wallet?
Yes. For your Cash On Delivery orders, you would still need to top up your PayLah! wallet for the daily deduction, despite the weekly cash out of your service fees.
What should I do if my withdrawal is in PENDING?
The Service Fee withdrawn from your wallet may take up to 24 hours to be transferred to your bank account. Therefore, the status of the withdrawal may take up to 24 hours to be updated. If you did not receive your Service Fee after 24 hours and/or it is not updated after 24 hours, please reach out to rider support through your rider app.
What if I do not cash out my service fees?
If you do not cash out for 2 months, we will pay the outstanding amount to your bank account directly
Live Acceptance Rate
From September 21 (Monday) onwards, your live Acceptance Rate will be shown on your Accept/Reject Screen.
Want to improve your batch? With the new Performance Tab, you will now be able to check your real-time score and where you stand among the other riders. You can now better understand how to reach your Batch goals! Your Performance Tab includes:
For your convenience, we’ve moved the information about your Score from “Shifts” to the Main Menu. Now, all you need to know about your Batch is one click away!
To counter identity fraud, Login Authentication will be activated soon. Riders who log into their Roadrunner app using a new device will be required to authenticate themselves through a password sent via SMS. If you are logged into multiple devices at the time of activation, your account will be logged out from ALL devices and you will be required to log in again. That said, please ensure that the phone number you have registered with us is correct. ✅ More details and instructions in the poster below. 👇🏽
Login Issues ("Error IA401: Invalid Credential")
Step 1: When faced with login issues, please use the ‘Forget Password’ feature
Step 2: An OTP will be sent to the mobile number you registered with foodpanda
Step 3: The OTP you’ll receive will be the new password
Step 4: Once you’ve logged in, you can change your password under Shift > My Profile
NOTE: If no OTP was received, please reach out to Rider Support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t receive an OTP whenever I click “reset password”. What should I do?
Riders using a phone number not registered with us will not receive an OTP. Kindly double check your phone number under Shift > My Profile and update your phone number via rider support or at our rider hub if it is incorrect.
Why do I need a new OTP every time I log into a new phone?
This feature was created for fraud prevention. Each rider can only log into one device at a time. If you log into a different device, you will be logged out from all other devices and you will be prompted with an OTP. The OTP you receive will be your new login password.
Self Re-dispatch Orders
From the afternoon of July 13 2020, you will now be able to re-dispatch your accepted orders! But please use this feature wisely as this will affect your Acceptance Rate calculation. Stacked orders can still be re-dispatched as long as they haven’t been picked up. But please note that if you re-dispatch an order in a stacked order, the rest of the orders may be redispatched as well.
With the Dynamic Service fees, you will be able to see how much you can make per order before deciding whether to Accept/Reject it! But use this feature wisely, as this may affect your Acceptance Rate calculation.
Sometimes during peak hours we might need your extra help. If you are willing to extend your shift for another 30 minutes, you can indicate this in your rider app at the start of your shift. You can let us know during your shift as well by using the toggle shown below. When your shift is successfully extended, you will receive a notification. Shift adjustments are fully automated, so you don’t need to reach out to Dispatchers since they do not have access.
You can now request for breaks yourself and you no longer need to go through a dispatcher. You have break options of 5, 10, 15 & 30 minutes.
- Click on the Status button on the lower left-hand corner of your Roadrunner app
- Click on the button Request Break
- Confirm your decision by clicking on button Continue
- Select break duration and click Send
- Wait for confirmation and you’re all set!